BCECE Cut off 2019
BCECE Test is conducted by the BCECE Board. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinations, or BCECE as it is generally referred to, is a state level entrance test. PCM and PCB are the two subject groups in which the students can appear for BCECE Entrance Exam. This entrance test is organized within the state of Bihar. BCECE Entrance Exam is held for admission to agriculture, pharmacy, medical and engineering colleges in Bihar.
This article will give all the essential information to the interested students regarding BCECE Cut off 2019, BCECE Merit List 2019, BCECE Call Letter Download, etc.
BCECE Cut off for Engineering
The Bihar BCECE 2019 Cut Off will be issued by the BCECE Board. The BCECE 2019 was be conducted in an offline mode. Only the eligible candidates will be mentioned in the merit list for BCECE 2019. The BCECE Cut-Off 2019 will be released after the BCECE Result 2019. In order to qualify for the examination, the candidates need to get the minimum marks. The date of issuing of the merit list for BCECE 2019, as per the latest information from BCECE, Board will be notified soon. The below presented table gives you the minimum marks required by the candidates to have their names in the BCECE Cut off List 2019.
|Candidate category||Qualifying marks||Cut off marks|
|OBC – SC- ST||40%||480|
|Physically handicapped (general)||45%||540|
|OBC/ SC/ ST – PH||40%||480|
BCECE 2019 Cut off category wise
Bcece 2019 cut off category wise is here as follows:
Category Minimum Marks Required
- General- 50%
- Reserved Category (SC, ST & OBC)- 40%
- Physically Handicapped (General Category)- 45%
- Physically Handicapped (Reserved Category)- 40%
The below presented table gives you the expected maximum required by the candidates to have their choice of course in college.
Sr. No. Branch Closing Rank
- Mechanical Engineering: 480
- Electrical Engineering: 599
- Civil Engineering: 612
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 1100
- Computer Science Engineering: 1600
- Information Technology: 2000
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering: 2500
- Leather Technology: 3200
|Computer science technology||1576|
|Electrical and electronics engineering||2434|
The above closing cut off is of last year. Do go through it carefully branch wise.
Eligibility Criteria for BCECE Cut off List 2019
The eligibility requirements to get BCECE Cut off 2019 are same as the eligibility criteria to appear for BCECE Merit List 2019. Those are –
- The candidate must have passed 12th class with chemistry, physics, and biology/mathematics.
- The 12th mentioned above must be done from a recognized institute.
- The minimum marks secured by the student doing 12th must be minimum 50% (40% Do go for the SC/ST students).
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Bihar, i.e. domicile of Bihar.
- There’s no fixed age limit for the candidates to appear in BCECE Examination 2019.
- The candidates needs to score a certain number of marks to feature in the BCECE Cut off 2019 and BCECE Merit List 2019.
BCECE Merit List 2019
After the declaration of their official BCECE Result 2019 simultaneously an official BCECE Merit List 2019 will be prepared. The BCECE Merit List 2019 will be prepared by the National Board of Education or the NBE. The merit list for BCECE 2019 will be based on the performance of each candidate and their reservation category. The selected candidates will be eligible to get an admission in universities and colleges based on their position in the BCECE Merit List 2019. The complete BCECE Merit List 2019 will be published online.
We wish all the interested candidate all the very best for BCECE Cut off 2019. The BCECE merit list 2019 and BCECE call letter 2019 download process is explained fully in the article above. Stay in tuned with us to know the latest updates about all the results, notifications, etc.